Sunday, September 20, 2009

1+0=1

Yea,
I changed to single again....

I'd lost hope.
Since 09.09pm yesterday.
I cried eventually though I told you that I can't cry out.
I'm so sorry.

I think we become friend will be better for you,
because you can't accept it,
I know,
time is only an excuse.....
I won't force you,
just let it go and regard this as a wonderful dream.
So,
you may changed to single instead of complicated.

Not your fault,
is my fault......

DEPRESSED.........

by_bittercoffee ^^

8 comments:

  1. 人世间,
    有缘则聚,
    无缘就再见。

    三天,
    不会长,
    但不会短。

    因此,
    别太自责,
    也别太伤心,
    这不是你的错。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你做的事情好闪电。。。
    明天会更好。。。
    到底发生什么事噢???

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope u both can deal with all of the obtacles.

    i ll backup you !
    regards ,
    yansi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erm....im okay now,
    thanks for your all caring

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remenber
    你有理由难过,
    你亦有理由高兴。

    Remenber,
    you are never walk alone,
    like your friend wrote it to you,
    you are always have your friend to support you,
    they are always prepare to cry with you.

    Remenber this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 原来如此...

    1+0=1?还是10?

    哈哈!!!唱首歌给你吧!!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...p.kee, u really want to sing for me? i scared i will closed my ears then, wakaaa

    ReplyDelete