Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Shogun

Went to Shogun last few weeks....
Erm,
the comments from me:
merely so-so........
You should test the others if you can.

Forgot how much is the price ?!
But is utterly not worth the price !!!
The distasteful dishes more than the palatable one,
so if you are wise,
you won't choose it as the first choice.

First,
I tried sushi....
Errr,
I think sushi is the best at there.
Unagi and chuka iidako are delicious...
I love chuka iidako henceforward,
really tasteful.....


Then,
we tried a dish which fried with various vegies and meats that you take.
I choosed a green vegies, mushroom and mutton, lamb.
They were fried with some sauce which taste quite special and nice,
but the mutton was fried for too long the time.
And this made one of the defect of the dish.


I'm suprised actually......
with the present of 'dim sum'.
Their siew mai is okay nia,
not consider as delicious though.
A dish with duck seems very special,
but it tasted quite weird....
I don't like it !

Yet,
I tasted the seafood there.....
Totally not fresh !!!!!!
Have you ever eat 'lala' that it's fresh is DRY ???!!!
And also to the crab ???
Haiz...
Really disappointed.
As for the 'sea snail' (I don't know what to called?),
maybe I'm not get used with the style they cook....
I don't like that taste with garlic and cheese mixed together,
felt like want to vomit !!!
Oyster:
I never eat oyster before.
So I can't tell you whether it is fresh enough ?!
But it is a fresh thing for me to test it....

It's happy to experience the new things......

Next target: Jogoya.
Anyone volunteer to treat me the great meal ?!

by_bittercoffee ^^

4 comments:

  1. wait lar..
    thr ll be sm1 2 treat u geh..
    man man wait ba....
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. who want to treat me? you ar?!
    lol..i'd love to...when har?
    book your time ad ya....lol

    ReplyDelete