Thursday, September 10, 2009

Din Tai Fong

Went to Din Tai Fong few days ago.....
Walao, really nice !!!!
Even nicer than Dragon-I.

First thing to mention:
the Siew Long Pao really very X 10 NICE....
The dumpling inside is different from the siew long pao of Dragon-I.
Dumpling of Dragon-I is like satu ketul;
but Din Tai Fong's is not,
it's texture is splendid to enjoy.



Then I ate the Braised Beef Noodle Soup.
The noodle are hand-made,
very smooth and ''elastic'' ?? ( weird describe)
Erm.....
There are about 3 pieces of beef in it,
the soup was totally dark red in colour,
smell good.
But it taste a liltle bit salty --
the only imperfection.



While my friend recommended the Fried Rice With Eggs and Fr (pork chop, I don't know what is Fr, found it in their website).
The pork has a very nice texture,
absolutely...definitely...truly !!!
Lol,
you may not recognize it as pork though,
because it's texture is not alike with pork.
Just like fishball....
doi, Doi...Doi...doi !!!!!



p/s: must try the others when I'm rich....

by_bittercoffee ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment