Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Birthday my dear....

Lol...
Happy birthday to my dear !!!
I'm so regret that I missed the scene that you drop your tear.....
Anyway,
hope you'll have a memorable birthday,
and so to the 'book' that we did for you !!!

We went to JJ again,
Green Box to sing K.
Then 1.30pm we went to watch movie --
Final Destination 4....
I'd waited this movie to be on screen so long the time !!!
I'm looking forward it,
but it seems quite disappointed me...>.<''

Hshhh.....be quiet,
tell you guys a secret:
I screamed when watching the movie,
only Hui Ngor and I screamed for that scene,
and actuay nothing scary event happen in that scene gek,
so hor............
All the audience laughing at us !!!!!
They laughing really loud you know ?!
Haiyo,
then hor.........
In the end,
when all of the audience wanna go out,
they looked at the row that we sit........
I think they are searching for me ?!
Really xia sui.....
I'm the one scream the LOUDEST !!!!

After that,
we went to Dragon-I.
The Siao Long Pao there really nice,
but the other food merely ma ma dei nia.......

We went for shopping then.
Back home around 6 - 7pm ?!
Not realy remember the time,
lol.
Went to eat again in Jenjarom --
steamboat.
Erm....
It'd became more and more distasteful,
seriously !!!!

Fetch our leading role to back home.
That's all the celebration for our
dearest and pretties Miss Hui Ngor !!!

p/s: I love you, baby.

Wakakakaka...~~~

by_bittercoffee ^^

5 comments:

  1. hoho..
    xia sui lar u..
    av time scream scream oni..
    huh..
    hey..
    she really cried??
    i miss it too..
    ==

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy bday to hui er...
    haha....
    so many mistake in this post..
    is final destination 4!!
    and is Dragon...not Drogan...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yalo yalo...
    is final destination 4 n
    Dragon-I not
    I-Dragon
    haha~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. liyen:
    haiyo...but i think u will scream louder than me!!!

    Kim & JH:
    lol....ok la, sorry ya, i corrected t ad !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. no scary at all, lyanzz~~ she hyper bola !!

    ReplyDelete