Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Felt lost...

Yea,
felt lost recently......
Don't worry,
I think I will be okay soon.

This feeling came to me once,
and I cried that time,
felt loneliness.....
No one beside me --
the world is grey in colour.
=.=''

After crying,
I accept the reality gradually and start to do something in order not to think too much.
But the feeling of fear still stayed in my heart for a long time.
I never think that I will have this kind of feeling ?!
Because I'm very determined that I will work hard on it and no hardships can stop me !!!

But what the hell DNA and RNA make me so confusing ?!
I know I can do it,
just lack of confidence.
I knew this !!
Since I got the BIO test result last time --
I got a very bad result that I couldn't forgive myself !!!

I understand what happen to DNA and RNA,
but they spend me a long time...
Why ??
I will restore soon.

Maybe I am just demand too severe to myself ?!

p/s: Don't worry too much, everything will be solved. I'm sorry to hurt you and make you worried.

by_bittercoffee ^^

1 comment:

  1. 灰灰的世界,
    写满了亮亮的大街。

    用心寻找,
    你会找到你要的肥皂。




    Is me again.

    ReplyDelete