Friday, September 18, 2009

Tsunami

Beforehand,
I expected Tsunami was not nice once I saw the trailer,
I thought it's kinda boring or not excited because it's made in Korea.
But my view had changed totally after the watched --
Tsunami is damned nice,
cool man !!!!!

Funny + touching.

The funny parts....
Walao,
all of us were laughing badly !!!
Even till my stomachache and out of control....
Lol, really funny.
What is the laughter story?
Just find it out ourself.

And as the touching parts.....
I was deeply impressed.
The scenes made me cried you know ?!
And yet my friends all laughing at me !!!
Hate la you guys,
cold-blooded ?!

I was deeply moved by the story --
many I thought that time.
Please do anything that you want to do ASAP,
because you don't know what would happen just in the next moment !
I can feel the feeling when the moment come,
is really sad.......

A guy (quite handsome) who is a rescuer love a girl,
and the girl love him too.
But there is another guy who tried to break their relationship.
The handsome guy save that bad guy eventually
and sacrificed his life !!!
I was crying badly that time,
Cannot together with the girl he loved would be the greatest regret in his whole life.


As usual,
I still screaming all the way,
Joy even want to cover my mouth !!!
Wakakaaaa......

p/s: I also don't want to regret then.......
I love you, my dear !!!

by_bittercoffee ^^

2 comments: