Thursday, September 17, 2009

1+1=2

Sure you don't know what is mean by 1+1=2
Lol,
very easy --
indicates that I'm no more single,
yet no more available.
Someone always in my heart though he is not beside me right now.
Sweet.

So,
1+1=2...........

Why we'll stick together?
Actually I don't know also,
but it just like very biasa if we are together ?!
Hohohohoho,
thanks to our mei po --
Ngor.....
Lol.

Many of you may think that we are lightening ?!
Yea,
I also think like that....
Wakakaaa,
I admit that I used to like that before;
but this time is unlike the previous one,
I'm determined........
SERIOUSLY !!!
You too right ?!

Waiting for you to come back,
and create the memories that only belong to both of us.

My life is perfect with YOU....
My sweet darling.

Miss you all the moment ~

by_bittercoffee ^^

3 comments:

  1. lol..
    hope u wit ur yau sweet sweet 4ever lar...
    hahaha...
    1111...
    expectin yar..
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. u hor..geli dao~~
    u so sweet sweet now....
    waiting yr sweet 1111 la!!!haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haiya...but he will reach Malaysia on 12th la, so i need to wait till 12th....==''

    ReplyDelete