Thursday, May 14, 2009

annoy.i.n.g

Those days...damn vexing !
I didn't get JPA offering to study abroad,
they offered me to study foundation ONLY instead !!!
Do you know what the excuse they used??!

Berikutan bilangan tempat yang terhad berbanding bilangan calon cemerlang yang memohon, JPA tidak dapat menawarkan penajaan kepada saudari untuk pengajian ke luar negara.
Walaubagaimanapun JPA bersetuju untuk menawarkan biasiswa kepada saudari untuk melanjutkan pengajian di peringkat Persediaan/Foundation di bawah Institusi Pengajian Tinggi Swasta yang akan ditetapkan oleh JPA.

Shit !!!
Kao,
ONLY foundation ?!
So I went to SMK TPG to register for Form 6 as my spare tyre
if JPA is IMPOSSIBILITY !

Other than that,
I also appeal through Youth MCA...
And there is a good news today,
topic of excellent student didn't get JPA will be discuss in Cabinet Council !!!
Hope that I can successfully reverse the previous judgement to study oversea !
Ngek ngek ngek......

Haiz,
all my friends had started their college life gradually...
Even the latest is June,
but how about me??
What I can do is:
just WAIT........WAIT.........WAIT

The offer letter (IPTS) would be send to me on 16 June,
then I have to register at certain office,
then have to wait again,
then..then..then......
INVEST my time !!!

I hate gov....
NEVER come to effective jobs,
and that's why our country do not gain ground !!!
Many scholars of our country run off to other country
just because too many injustice happen in our community,
it is unbearable !!!
Our country was undergoing loss...
But they don't know or even care about this !!!

Please, please...enhance your awareness and take account on it !!!

by_bittercoffee ^^

7 comments:

  1. Relax, i thk the chance is high, cuz BN is reli in a mess handling their problems followed by calamity in Perak that seriously destroy their reputation. They would to sth, in order to gain back trust from their citizens. Goodluck to u !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...yea, i know!
    but what i worried is the number of students who got straight As too many...hope i can get it
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo,i see your condition now.
    You are the girl who can pass her exam with flying colour.
    No metter JPA find this girl or not,i know that she can creates her own beautiful sky.
    She the one of two person that I can accept they beat me with the result.
    About Malaysia go,as chinese race,we knew what is the different the black one.
    According to Perlembagaan,the xxlay race can get the scholarship,permit for the bisness,chance to work for goverment and go to university first.
    Do you know why i want to join politics?
    This because the only way to change our country become better is via education and politic.
    I am chasing for the balance between all race in this country.
    I know that only via this way,this question will never appear again,right?
    Promise me,
    Be happy when i do not appear on the net.
    When you get any problem,you are freely to call me even in the midnight.
    I am always feel happy to borrow you my ear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As friend that should do it..........

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, thanks a lot ya...
    i would not call you at midnight la, don't worry...haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be happy,girl.
    Please remenber this,
    Everyone who love you will standing with you,like your parents,friends.......
    They will always support you.
    Like Liverpool FC team song,You will never walk alone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i duno about football..hehe,paiseh

    ReplyDelete