Saturday, May 16, 2009

DOWN...X2

Today,
Theresa and I went to Bt. Tinggi
to fetch Su Ying and Li Yen
and also today...
there was a feast at somewhere
which was his brother's wedding night...

When I came back from Bt. Tinggi,
they passed the restaurant...
and then
passed his house!

Li Yen said:
He was already at there,
will not at home lar,
what are you looking for?

Haiz...maybe she was right!
What I was seeking?
I was eager to see his shadow in the house?
(Woosh, then I must counter ghost...kaka)
But...am I disappointed when I didn't saw him?
YES...I DID !!!

I'm a failure in LOVE....truely !!!

Then about 11.00pm
Qing and I went to Bt. Tinggi....
I don't want to be at home tonight,
wanna out but the place never to Jenjarom.
Maybe...
I just want to escaped from the place?!
To drive at speed was my main purpose...

Hm.m.....
Feel so good after the drive !
Then...we DRINK at Station 1....
Carlsberg,
the first time I felt like I was grown
and act bad...kaka
The first time I drink because of L.O.V.E
But the feeling was good,
I like it !!!

My mood say goodbye to the gloomy blue...
Cheer up again !!!
LOL, XD

But,
we encountered police block when we back home...
Don't worry,
I had already re-do my IC
and I brought along my driving license
so...
we passed it easily,
though the police checked me...
due to my YOUNG look,
LOL

Thanks to all my friend for your caring...
Sorry for making you worrying about me,
I will be okey !!!

by_bittercoffee ^^

3 comments:

  1. geng wor~~
    din invite me go to drink har~~
    if me go, will tangkap oleh polis lol~~
    take care la~~
    don't think n drink too much~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiya~jia, you are becoming "da ren" le hor~will "jie jiu xiao chou".haha,
    but anyway, i will not stop u as u let off all the temper there and u feel happy afterward .
    however, u will be "danger driving" after u drank!SO PLEASE DONT DO IT NEXT TIME!
    p/s:if wana drank, next time bring me along then i can fetch u back~kaka
    and.. next time when go clubbing then u candrink it lal(no need ask huai to help u)haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. huai:
    coz that day you said you don't wan come out ma, so i didn't call you lor!

    esthat:
    haha,ok, next time i must bring you along..and then you fetch me back if i mabuk ar?! kaka....

    ReplyDelete