Tuesday, May 19, 2009

FunnY ~ ~

Guys,
there are something
funny+foolish event
wanna sharing with you...
But please don't jeer or mock at me ya...
LOL........~

One day,
I went Sunway Pyramid with Huai.
We parked our car at the base,
then we need to take the lift that leaded to the shopping mall...
Here,
the belly laugh event happened !!!

I can't saw the lift,
but my friend said the lift was there...
I was hesitating and looked at the lift
(which I don't know it was a lift) for a long moment !
After few minutes,
I just awared about it !!!
torpid + torpor

Haiz...
Then the next...
We want to get back home,
so we wait for the lift....
Actually we waited for it for a quite long time,
so I was idling and having self-snapping...
I was enjoyed my own time.
Idoit !!!
I was faced to the lift,
because the lift was beautiful and looked like a mirror...
So,
I'm playing silly bugger....

Ding Dong....
The door was opened,
and twenty more persons' eyes were staring at me !!!!
Oh, God...
What a shame !!!
I was ashamed and hence I didn't step in the lift...
So,
we waited for the next turn.

Ding Dong...
The door was opened.
And.....
The passengers in the lift were the same !!!
They saw me and grinned....
I even not dare to raise my head,
but to lower my head instead....
Damn !!!

We stepped into the lift though....
My face was losing entirely !!!
God !!!

by_bittercoffee ^^

5 comments:

  1. u so xia sui at tat time~~
    me also wan laugh u la~~
    don't say ppl in lif la~~
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story tells us, dun do tat thg in public, it's sometimes embarrassing, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, long time no see

    4gt to see the comment u left me

    just linked u up XD


    keen~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaa...I won't do it next time !!! NEVER !!!

    keen:
    haaa, and also long time din saw u online! busy with assignment?

    ReplyDelete