Friday, May 8, 2009

BombsheLL

I'm right back now !
Sorry for I still haven't transfer my photo from my handphone to computer,
so can't share with you guys now...
But I will try to upload it ASAP !
It's quite invest my time you know...

Actually what I want to say was being mentioned by Esthar,
so you may know what was happening....
All the things that happened was out of luck,
I wondered if the day was fall on the evil day !
Maybe I should said that 3 out of 4 persons are symbolizing as goat,
and for your information...
goat and cow would encounter bad luck this year !!
So when we altogether to accumulate the bad luck,
haha...just my noncent perception



1.
Oni and I always fall down when we were walking !
Wakao...and I even extended my leg became '-----'
People walked toward us were jeering at me...I knew about it
Haiz, lose face !!!

2.
At night,
we went to a place....Sxxxxx,
one guy HOLD my hand !!
Oh SHIT, I was shocked and get off his hand quickly !!
This was the first time I came across such matter...
Is terrifying !!!
I want to learn karate to protect myself...

3.
We ride on the 'pirate boat',
something had happened...
I don't know whether it was the right name for the game?!
You know, I lost my money !!!
Damn...my pocket was small + shallow
I think they had flew away when the boat posses high potential energy !!!
My $$ was lost for no reason...sob

4.
Four of ours IC was lost !!
But the person who loss the most is Huai,
because her wallet was missing...
I think is okey at least we didn't get hurt,
and money was external thing after all...
Lol, don't regard me as illegal immigrant yea !!!

However,
it was a nice trip...
We enjoy ourself there !!!
p/s: we self-capture wherever we go...^^

by_bittercoffee ^^

10 comments:

  1. wa....so terrible?
    旧的不去新的不来.
    But the price is 60 and some money.
    If you learn karate,you are not so sweet lah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what price you meant?
    the saman for lossing IC?
    oh god...i had already checked it,
    is rm100 + rm1o for processing fee!
    haiz

    ReplyDelete
  3. 旧的不去新的不来.
    Today you can try the Magnum

    ReplyDelete
  4. hm....im in bad luck now
    so will not kena la
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. 过去了就让他们成为回忆,
    跌倒了就让自己学会爬起,
    受伤了就让自己不要逃避,
    泪流了就让它当作一场戏!

    --------------------

    握你的手的人你不认识的吗?
    你去的地方是不是像disco这样噢?

    ReplyDelete
  6. huai:
    got la...that nicky mah!
    damn man!!!

    Prince:
    那个人我认识的!妈的,吓倒我啊!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 噢,原来叫你做他女友...
    然后怎样?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prince:
    他没说叫我做他女友,他是直接牵我的手那种!
    我把他甩开然后都不接近他咯...

    ReplyDelete
  9. 真直接!
    自己小心點吧!

    現在的世界非常的亂,
    一不小心就做亂世佳人

    =.=''

    ReplyDelete