Sunday, May 24, 2009

Beer ~ ~


reddish face + sad = BLUE



That day,
we drank again....
Not because of sadness,
but also not for any particular excitement !

We can't find any appealling and delightful restaurant,
so we went to 7-11 to buy the beer !!!
Each of us drank 1 bottle of beer.
Heineken and Carlsberg....
H.mmm.,
I preferred Heineken....

Silly thing we did:
we parked the car outside McD,
and increased the volume of music of the car
and....
Cheers inside it !!!
We made the ambience to climax ourselves...
Idiot !!!
I drank the whole bottle,
then stars began appeared around my head,
dazzled.....
Who says drinking can make one person delight again?!
I says:
Drinking made people felt bad,
dizzy...
and the head as if to burst !!!
Yet,
sad + sad + sad +++ sad
Is suffering actually....

I almost walk in zigzag if I continued to drink...
My face was totally reddish,
and worried will be scolded if go back home with that damn hue !!!
So,
Huai drove slowly,
we reached home about 1.00am more....
Hohoho,
I rushed into the washroom to clear-headed,
no one awared that I had drank !!!
by_bittercoffee ^^

5 comments:

  1. 抽刀断水水更流,举杯消愁愁更愁。“你希望洒脱的抽刀断水,但是过往的日子就像流水般的纠缠无法摆脱。所以现在你只能举杯销愁,在日渐增长的愁意中不能自拔。”(quoted)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa~all relly became "da ren "liao~

    ReplyDelete
  3. ChenAik xg:
    The quoted was meaningful...whose quoted?

    Esthar:
    haha, recently always drink....don't know why?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. becouse of me......
    haha!!
    u so bad la!!
    tell them when we drunk...

    ReplyDelete