Monday, May 4, 2009

Burning

God !!!
Sucking !!!

I told somebody that I would not receive new relationship for now,
he act no rational at all....
And said:
I will regard there is nothing happened until I see you...I'm waiting for you
( I go genting on 6-7th of May, and he want to find me there...God, what should I do??)

Please....I fear this kind of person, fussy and escaped from everything
p/s: but sometimes I act like that =.=lll
and Prince, I'm so sorry, I have no courage...but I still care about you !

Right back to the topic:
Be brave !!! J
I have no a must-reason to start a new relationship with you...ok?!
Just accept the reality...
You would hurt if you love me !
Coz I'm not a good girl to love

by_bittercoffee ^^

9 comments:

  1. Be affirmed, n goodluck to u.
    Be intellect, to choose who will be the nxt.
    Be free, liberate urself, out from what the past tied u

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你真的不怕会后悔吗?人不总是希望找个喜欢你自己多过你喜欢他的人吗?

    ReplyDelete
  3. chen aik xg:
    haha, you know my past...spectator usually sees most clearly! but, is hard to untied from the past...im striving

    prince:
    如果找一个自己不怎么爱的人,这样的关系会维持得很辛苦!希望你明白....或者可能有一天我会改变想法,不再那么执著!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 那又是,现在又不是文明时代,
    不像以前嫁了过去才培养感情...

    人会变,有些事执著是好,
    不过太过执著就会变成极端,
    到了极端就无可救药,
    非常危险!(感触写多两句无关)

    希望你自己的选择没错还会开心

    ReplyDelete
  5. 嗯,正努力改变着!
    我曾经执著的等待着一个人,可是漫漫长路,很辛苦的!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 我爸妈时常说:不辛苦怎得到世间財!
    这句话不知是否能用在爱情...
    ‘不辛苦怎得到真的爱’
    =.=''

    ReplyDelete
  7. We live in this world in a very short period only.
    Let try something we like but do not wrong from law and moral.
    Even we might fall from the sky,but it is better than we do not try.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Find a balance relationship is hard.
    Like you say love=50+50.
    But it will appear in front on you after you find it with a long time and many difficult problem.
    If not what should we care about?
    If it do not appear,how come our mother and father?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Run:
    wakao, waht u r saying is too hard to understand!
    haha

    ReplyDelete