Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to YOU...

26 May 2009
Your 18 years old birthday...

Happy birthday to you,
wish you have a memorable birthday.
My wish was inwardly at least....

Who would consort with you now?
Or I should say,
who is the one has the competency to string along with you?!
I think I'm definitely not the one who was eligible...

I wanna to present you a gift,
though I'm not your beloved,
for this moment....
I know,
you would be lonely,
IF you are not with her now....
That's why I want to with you.

Last year,
the same date...
I bought you a gift,
I don't even know the feeling of touch
was genuinely or just a pseudo?!
The way you used to console me?
Whatsoever,
I expected it was the pure-hearted...
But...
I found that IT had been forsaken in the corner !!!
I want to know if my sincere had been befooled...
And that's also why I don't buy you a gift this year,
I hate the scenario replay again...

Then how about my birthday?!
Would you come along with me?
There is left less than 1 month till my birthday...
I wondered...
Maybe this is the only wish of my birthday,
to see you,
come with me,
with a sincere-heart....!!!
Remember...?
You owed me a gift since last year?!
Can I want it back?

I knew I miss you much...

Last word,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

by_bittercoffee ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment