Thursday, April 16, 2009

Formula of my LIFE

After I came back from Genting,
my life was getting into a mess....
Nothing to do, just stay at home everyday.
And this...caused my life to be dull and gloomy.

Sleep+Eat+Online+Yamcha=My Life

This was the formula of my life....
Boring, right?
So, I bought an english book to occupy my time!

This is a fiction book wrote by Titania Hardie,
about a centuries-old secret and a dangerous revelation.
I was attracted by the front cover of the book,
it is full of mystery,
made me wondered and I would like to explore through it....

Now, I just read till 60 pages.....
Since my english is not good,
I have to check the word out in the dictionary one by one,
and then write it down.
It is quite invest the time.
So, it is normal for me just read till 60th page!
XD
But, I think my english had no improvement at all?!

I'm fed up with the life now !!!

My friends and I plan to go to the Lost World of Tambun,
but it had cancelled because of me.
Friends, sorry ya...made you disappointed.
Haiz...
We had made the detour round and return to our first suggestion !
That is: go Genting !
Woosh, Genting again !!!
Why people like to go Genting?
I haven't tell my dad about our plan,
but sure he will scold me for the noncent trip.
Maybe...I can visit my friends there,
sure they are happy to see me...hehe !

Yet, many people told me that I got a bit chubby !
I should be happy or sad?
Happy for it is more cute...
Sad for I'm getting fat....
?????????
But, I think I'm getting plumpy in fact,
because I eat a lot every meal.....

Recently,
I think of a cipher between 2 people,
but I know that the cipher will be forgotten forever !
It was wrote down in an unappreciated gift,
and was abandoned in a nook...
Only 2 people know about this secret order,
but henceforward....
no one will mentioned this LOVE secret again,
just let it like a stone dropped into the sea !!!

by_bittercoffee ^^

5 comments:

  1. 几时还有去买书?到时记得找我去哦。我想买书^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 不好意思,我刚去jj走回来咯!
    如果早点看到这comment就会叫你一起去的!
    下次叫你哦

    ReplyDelete
  3. 没关系,机会多的是^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. 那就希望你早日读完你随买的书咯!

    ReplyDelete
  5. towards healthy and leisure life:
    好啊,我读完了一定会把那故事写上来给大家看的!
    只是怕你们要等到颈长咯,哈哈!

    ReplyDelete