Sunday, April 5, 2009

JPA interview session

I had tested my sister's formal attire,
and borrowed from her
in order to go to the interview session at Putrajaya.
But,
regretfully I didn't snapped a photo for it.
So,
all of you wouldn't have the chance to see my OL look.
p/s: My OL look was mature and confidence+++pretty
Hahaha...

Because of this interview,
My dad was great,
he didn't go to work instead of fetch me for interview...
And so to my mum,
she didn't go to ''swimming'' instead of accompany me for interview.

The time for interview was 2pm,
but we reached there around 12.50pm.
As we parked the car and found the right place,
I find my name on the board immediately.
It was panel 13th,
and my name was the third.

Mum sit at there and do nothing,
dad was customary to bring newspaper to wherever he go.
So,
he was enjoyed read his newspaper
and observed the people there.
And what to me?
The girl sit next to me was cute,
and she was so hardworking
-- she was reading the relevant information of the topics that might be asked by the panel.
Then,
I found that I knew no one there,
no familiar face to have a chit-chat.
So I'm very bored there.

There were 15 rooms for interview,
each room has 3 panels,
and the 3 panels take charge of 5 students.
Hopefully,
my turn was in the first round,
that's mean I need not to wait for a long time.

With confidence, cheerful and courteous smile...
I stepped into the air-conditioned room.
The panels were very amiable and nice,
and they asked us to relax.
The first thing we asked to do is:
Introduce ourself
Then,
it was the round to announce our perception on an issue.

1. How you would do to be independent when you are out there?
The question is something like this?!
Actually,
I'm not so understand about the question,
haha...
so,
after I heard other person's answer and guess the meaning of the question,
then I just simply answer it.

2. How to be a good citizen when you are in a foreign country?
The panel pointed me to share my opinion,
I was shocked as there was no time for me to note down the points,
but I'm able to answer it...XD

3. Is there any problem to the system of our hospital? And how to improve the system?
This was the last question,
and they asked this question in Malay.
So,
we answered it in Malay.
You know how silly I answered it?
I said the patients were many and they always have to wait for a long time,
this is because there is too least doctor in the government hospital.
Haha...
Then I said:
Our government should offer more JPA for medical course
so that more doctors can be employ.
All of the people in the room there were laughing loudly.
=.=lll

Overall,
my status that day was dissatisfied,
but I think it was okay?!
There were 7000 people went for interview,
but only 2000 people will be chosen to go to oversea.
Among 5 of us,
I think my english language was the worst,
but hope I can get it ya...

18th April 2009

by_bittercoffee ^^

2 comments:

  1. improve your english during this holiday ya~
    haha....gambateh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's why i use english o write my blog...
    hehe, tx ya...i will

    ReplyDelete