Friday, April 17, 2009

I looked so sad...?

Many of my friends asked me:
Are you very unhappy recently?
Why your blog seemed so gloomy and sad?


LOL...I don't know how to answer them?!
Just because I felt sad,
so I vented the feeling by writing blog.
That's why my posts always seemed so sad.....
I think I'm a person who is in bad hand to express myself when I'm over the moon,

but I will magnify the black spot when I'm in sorrow !

Sometimes,
I will listen to songs when I'm sad or unhappy,
I will try to find my shadow within the songs....
And know that if there is my story same with them ?!
So, I like to listen to the song which was sentimental.
When I found there is a bit similiar with my life story,
I would feel touch and cry....
The songs that I loved recently was:
1. Only love by Trademark
2. Goobye by Janice

However,
all of these doesn't meant I'm a pessimism person....


by_bittercoffee ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment