Monday, April 27, 2009

Part time

I went Genting last Thursday,
not to play but work instead !
Hey, it is a part time job,
I love it soooo much, (actually I LOVE the money the most)
XD..!
You know I could earned RM3xx++ within 4 days?!
Kao !!! I'm over the blue moon.

Apart from the money,
I'm so happy to meet my friends again.
My ex-room mate:
Shine, Lyanz, Shu Ying.....
My dearest friends:
En, Leng Leng.....
Miss you all so much neh !

Sunday I went for a movie with friends.
My friend finished work at 1.00am,
I waited him till I had fallen asleep....
was shocked when he buzz me !
In <10 minutes,
I was prepared up, but with sleepy look !
The movie showtime was 1.30am,
after the movie we go to Joseph's room...
And waiting for his friend,
who is a funny and playful guy.
4.00am,
we go yamcha at RC4 mama.
The roti canai there was damn shit !
The most distasteful roti canai I have ever ate !
But...not my money,
so it wasn't a matter....XD
Then, before 7.00am,
I was hungry again...==
they together with Shine accompanied me to take my breakfast.
I slept at 8.30am,
and wake up at 12.00pm,
the total time I sleep was merely 3h 30min !

I having lunch together with aunt and uncle today.
They brought me to eat pizza....
Walaoo!
The pizza was mouth-watering and tasteful then Pizza Hut you know?!
And, aunt bought me 2 slices of bread....
You would never guess the price of the bread !!!
It cost my aunt RM38.00 !!!
When I eat it,
it doesn't have any special but just too western the foodstuffs.

I will always go to work at Genting these times !
So,
see you then my friends over there !!

by_bittercoffee ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment